Set of 126 stylized greebles 3D shapes, useful for motion graphics design, kitbashing and concept designing for sci-fi environments. The shapes are deliberately kept very low poly in order to be able to copy them 1000ends of times, combine clusters of differently scaled shapes to create intricately detailed scenes fast.
View Licensing terms here https://iteratecgi.com/pages/license-agreement
Texture coordinates are all fit on a single 4K texture space, providing one material fits all solution, (makes it easy to arrange prefabs from multiple shapes and attache them into one singe object and in turn use those to create yet larger prefabs while still using single material/texture). Textures are made for Metallic/Roughness PBR Shading.
The package contains following items:
- One 3ds max file version 2016 containing 126 greeble 3D shapes + single fits all shader (default scanline render, no render setup) including one additional tillable texture/shader
- One 3ds max file 2016, same scene but setup with Octane material and Octane render for 3ds max (renders the presentation previews out of the box)
- One Blender file setup for PBR rendering in Eevee (includes principled shader setup)
- One Octane ORBX scene for standalone Octane render or import to local DB (compatible with Octane host application plugins)
- 3 exchange formats (FBX, OBJ and Alembic) for import to all major 3D software
- Two Octane shaders
- 4 PSD files having all texture layers for additional texture editing
- Texture folder containing 4K(4096x4096 pixels) Color/albedo, Metallic, Roughness and Emissive maps
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, at (firstname.lastname@example.org)