By gaining access and downloading digital files/data from iterateCGI, (images, 3D models, textures, shaders, brushes, animated files, project files, etc.) form hereon referred to as “iterateCGI content”, you agree to the following End User License Agreement (further referred to as “License”).
1. Rights Granted:
Upon payment of the listed fees you are granted a world wide non-exclusive license to download and store a copy of iterateCGI content and granted following Limited Rights to use the content for educational, commercial and/or non-commercial uses.
Note: Ask for written permissions regarding use cases beyond the scope of this License or if the boundaries for your specific project are unclear or not jet described in this License.
If you have additional licensing questions, please contact iterateCGI at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Upon payment of the listed fees “limited rights” are granted to edit and incorporate iterateCGI content in commercial projects involving setting-up digital 3D scenery intended for rendering 2D images or rendered sequences (animation), as in video’s, feature film, educational, broadcast and advertising. This includes rendering to stereoscopic and 360° panoramic video, (see No Rights Granted section for limited terms involving rendered products that contain iterateCGI content).
Limited Rights are granted to edit and incorporate iterateCGI content as part of a commercial Game (including VR/AR Games) if the content is contained inside a proprietary format and displays inside the Game during play, but not for re-packaging as goods (for example, in Game items distributed or sold inside Games or virtual worlds).
2. Special measures:
If you use iterateCGI content in video Games, VR/AR Games, you should take all reasonable measures to prevent the end user from gaining access to the iterateCGI content.
Methods of safeguarding the iterateCGI content include but are not limited to:
- using proprietary formats/encrypted data formats.
- using a proprietary disc format such as Playstation, Xbox 360, Nintendo Consoles, etc.
- using 3D interactive video streaming technology's (remote GPU servers) such as Google Stadia.
3. No Rights Granted:
- No rights are granted to duplicate, re-package, copy, resell, rent, lease, redistribute, sub-license, give or assign any obtained data from iterateCGI to other persons or parties. Do not share the data with other business entities (e.g. your advertising agency, dealer, subsidiary, parent company, service bureau, etc.).
- No rights are granted to use iterateCGI content to incorporate or generate 3D/2D stock media products, project files or any other form of product to be sold as digital goods. This includes real-time VR/AR applications that are not considered a “Game” where 3D content itself is the main value, e.g. virtual desktop, VR room extensions, art experiences, etc. (contact email@example.com for questions regarding additional terms on such projects).
- No rights are granted to re-package iterateCGI content as goods distributed or sold inside virtual worlds, games (virtual goods, in game items, mod-packs, or other types of build packs, example files, tutorials, bundled items, etc).
- No rights are granted to use iterateCGI content in online arts or design contests.
Selling physical 3D print outputs from 3D files obtained from iterateCGI is also prohibited.
- No rights are granted to use iterateCGI content in any form of cryptoart or assign NFT’s to it.
- No rights are granted to use iterateCGI content for AI training.
Any fees being paid for iterateCGI content are considered license fees, meaning you cannot claim ownership of any Product, designs or data from iterateCGI.
Do not store obtained data from iterateCGI, (a) on a file server system that is directly accessible via the Internet (public network) or (b), other external networks not located at the "Licensed Location".
If you need to store iterateCGI content on a "secure" local file server system accessible by more than one user/computer in this local network then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a "network" or "group license".
The license to use iterateCGI content is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license and is granted to you only (the original Buyer). You acknowledge and agree that all content, data and trademarks associated with iterateCGI are intellectual properties owned by its original creator and are protected by international copyright laws. Gaining access and using the content in any other way or form outside this agreement will be considered as copyright infringements and thereby subject to full penalties according to law governing the regions of the copyrights infringements. The license rights granted under this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination, you are obliged to destroy all copies, data/3D models. The balance of the Agreement shall survive any such termination of license rights.
To no extend can iterateCGI be held liable for incidental direct or indirect damages resulting in loss of data, business interruptions or loss of profits, arising out of, or related to, software mismatches, computer differences and your use or inability to use ”iterateCGI content”;
6. Warranty/Refund policy:
iterateCGI warrants that iterateCGI content will perform as outlined in the documentation in effect at the time of the commencement of this license and will correct substantial malfunctions occurring during this warranty period provided that (a) such malfunctions are reproducible, and (b) given that immediate notice and sufficient details of such malfunctions are provided.
In the event you fail to provide proof of your license iterateCGI will have no responsibility.
Your license is non-returnable and non-refundable, (contact email@example.com if you have questions regarding Warranty/Refund policy).
If any of the terms set forward in this License are unclear or you have doubts about correct interpretations, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for extra clarifications.