26 stylized 3D shapes, designer parts, elements, kitbash set that can be used for graphical details, useful for 3D concept designs, motion graphics, UI-design and abstract sci-fi oriented scenes in general.
View Licensing terms here https://iteratecgi.com/pages/license-agreement
All 3D shapes have quad based geometry (not just caped spline shapes) Includes two basic multi-sub materials in native and Octane render format, all shapes have 4 material ID selection sets.
The package contains following items:
- Two 3ds max files version 2016 setup with native scanline renderer (basic rendering)
- Two 3ds max files version 2016 setup with Octane4 (renders preview images you see on top)
- Two Blender files version 2.8 including basic shaders (basic rendering setup)
- Two export OBJ files for import to all other major 3d applications (geometry + UV coordinates only, no material ID's)
- Two FBX files for import to all other major 3d applications (includes materials and ID's sets)
- Two Octane4 ORBX files for octane standalone
Feel free to ask for additional questions should you have any, at (firstname.lastname@example.org).