Set of 62 stylized circular 3D shapes, useful for motion graphics design, kitbashing and concept designing for sci-fi environments.
Note: This set is included in Tech Circles TC2 Extended edition
Texture coordinates are all fit on a single 4K texture space, providing one material fits all solution, (makes it easy to arrange prefabs from multiple shapes and attache them into one singe object and in turn use those to create yet larger prefabs while still using single material/texture). Textures are made for Metallic/Roughness PBR Shading.
The package contains following items:
- One 3ds max file version 2016 containing 62 circular 3D shapes + single fits all shader (default scanline render, no render setup)
- One 3ds max file 2016, same content but setup with Octane material and Octane render for 3ds max (renders the presentation previews out of the box)
- One Blender file setup for PBR rendering in Eevee (includes principled shader setup)
- One Octane ORBX scene for standalone Octane render or import to local DB (compatible with Octane host application plugins)
- 3 exchange formats (FBX, OBJ and Alembic) for import to all major 3D software
- Two Octane shaders (ORBX)
- Texture folder containing 4K(4096x4096 pixels) Color/albedo, Metallic, Roughness and Emissive maps
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, at (email@example.com).
View Licensing terms here (https://www.iteratecgi.com/pages/license-agreement)