Stylized circular 3D shapes/Portal scene, useful for motion graphics design projects, kitbashing and concept designing for sci-fi environments. Scene features an animated part (diaphragm) in alembic (.abc) format, compatible with all major 3D apps that support this format.
Blender scene preview here (https://vimeo.com/435767647)
Texture coordinates are all fit on a single 4K texture space, providing one material fits all solution for all scene elements. Textures are made for Metallic/Roughness PBR Shading.
The package contains following items:
- One 3ds max file version 2016 containing portal scene + single fits all shader (default scanline render, no render setup)
- One 3ds max file 2016, same content but setup with Octane material and Octane render for 3ds max (renders the presentation previews out of the box)
- One Blender file setup for PBR rendering in Eevee (includes principled shader setup)
- One Octane ORBX scene for standalone Octane render or import to local DB (compatible with Octane host application plugins)
- 3 exchange formats (FBX, OBJ and Alembic) for import to all major 3D software
- Two Octane shaders
- Texture folder containing 4K(4096x4096 pixels) Color/albedo, Metallic, Roughness and Emissive maps
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
View License agreement here (https://www.iteratecgi.com/pages/license-agreement)