Includes same content as Animated Sci-Fi UI Elements set1 (https://iteratecgi.com/store/vYGd/animated-sci-fi-ui-elements-set1) but extended with prearange animated scene (as seen in Vimeo preview) and 12 additional animated radial shapes, pre arranged from set1 elements (arranged on a line and then bend into radial shapes) and 4 additional give away shapes from Tech Circles TC4 (https://iteratecgi.com/store/rzWA/tech-circles-tc4)
Total of 52 pre animated 3D shapes in Alembic format, useful for motion graphics design or Sci-Fi UI concept designing (all major 3D animation apps can read these files).
Vimeo preview here (https://vimeo.com/436187495)
Note: Alembic motion files do not provide access to original 3D app specific animation controllers, rather it provides backed/cached motions. Alembic objects are very easy to work with, just place them in the scene and set timing. Also keep in mind an Alembic object gets handled in the scene as any regular 3D object, meaning you can apply additional modifiers or motion controllers to it. Alembic settings allows you to set timing of the animation (start/finish) or set custom motion curve for slower/faster or ping pong playback.
This package contains following items:
- One 3ds max 2016 file containing 40 animated Alembic items (no render settings)
- One 3ds max 2016 files containing 12 additional animated radial shapes (no render setup)
- One 3ds max 2016 file containing animated scene with 12 animated radial shapes (Octane render for 3ds max setup)
- One Blender 2.8 file containing 40 animated Alembic items (setup for Eevee)
- One Blender file containing scene with 12 animated radial shapes
- One Alembic file containing the 40 animated shapes
- One Alembic file containing the 12 radial animated shapes
- One folder containing the 40 separate Alembic items
- One bonus folder containing 4 additional animated EQ bars
- One folder containing some basic textures (Color, Emissive mask and PSD layers)
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, at (firstname.lastname@example.org)